We are conducting another round of our regular survey to gather feedback from our community. Before starting the next survey, let's review some of the main feedback we received from the previous surveys and the actions we have taken to address them.
Based on the feedback, we identified several areas for improvement, including
- Clarity in the direction of the project
- Increased activity on the Lazy Lions Twitter account
- Greater involvement and activity from the founders on Twitter and Discord
- Addressing negative impact on the project's reputation caused by certain individuals.
In response to this feedback, we have made the following improvements
- We have increased activity on the Lazy Lions Twitter account, and have received positive feedback.
- We have held regular Twitter Spaces/Discord AMAs, participated in community Twitter Spaces, and appeared on podcasts/interviews. This has been well-received by our community.
- We have addressed any potential negativity from certain individuals that could impact the project's reputation.
Currently, we are focusing on
- Improving clarity on the project's direction
- Continuing to increase founder presence on Twitter, including podcasts and interviews
- Enhancing understanding of the utility for Lazy NFT holders
To continue improving
- One of the main responses in our feedback survey was a lack of clarity and direction for the Lazy Lions as a project, given the Blockchain Game is no longer part of our Roadmap (as per the Lazy Vote). To address this concern, the team will be releasing a clear outline of the future plans for Lazy Lions in January, including the project's vision and long-term strategy.
- Ashur will be participating in more interviews and Twitter Spaces to positively impact the project.
- Ashur and I have been conducting individual conversations with members of our community to gain a deeper understanding of what led them to join Lazy Lions and what keeps them engaged. This allows us to build stronger connections with our community and identify areas where we can improve the Lazy Lions brand.
- Further building out and upgrading our existing ROARwards platform to incentivize holders.
*Please note that while surveys may seem "corporate" and not "Web3", they allow us to gather feedback consistently.
Your input is important and plays a key role in the ongoing development of the project.
This update was dropped on January 12th and contains some interesting info pertaining to various community events. More specifics are obviously given in the article, but here are some of the highlights of the update!
A couple special Twitter Spaces from around the community were mentioned. Ashur sat down for an AMA with Gemscope on January 9th. Providing some valuable info and even giving away two Lazy Cubs to attendees. That space can be listened to here for those interested!
The second mentioned space was hosted by the founders and featured Lazy Lion community member and web3 security specialist Wii_Mee. Here particularly he was dealing free alpha on NFT protection, so definitely worth a listen to those who are heavily involved in the space!
JusticeAlbatraoz taking home a Lazy Lions Football Jersey signed by Ashur and Nine for winning the Lazy Lion World Cup activation
A walkthrough of the Bungalow Puzzle Event helped those struggling to decipher the 4 different clues. Congrats to Hansel34 for cracking the code and taking home a full set of Lazy NFTs! A Lazy Lion NFT, a Lazy Cub NFT, and a Lazy Bungalow NFT—what a win!
Lazy Lion community member Shamazle has recently started his online blog on Shamazle.com. Readers can expect to see information/opinion oriented pieces on crypto topics to interviews of individuals from around the space. Team members Main Street Tony and WenAirDrop were up first. Each representing themselves and the projects which they have founded in what turned out to be very interesting reads for those who took the time to check it out. If you didn’t, here are the links!
This Thursday we will be hosting our second Lazy Street twitter space! After having great success with our first space with Wildcat Alliance & Lazy Zombies January 5th, we're excited to get back at it! This space is going to be highlighted by a Lazy Cub giveaway, which has incredibly easy entry! Just follow our associated Lazy Street/Main Street projects on twitter and attend the space! These are all projects that are just coming to fruition and are early in their building stages! So dive in and see if any may be for you!
Like this content? Make sure to like & share on social media! Don’t forget to #ROAR!
Lazy Lion Links